ASRC Construction has three active companies in the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business Program covering a broad range of building, infrastructure, civil and modular solutions. We are eligible to participate in competitive solicitations for 8(a) acquisitions and to receive sole-source contracts across multiple NAICS codes representing a large variety of services.
ASRC Construction companies have over 25 years of experience working as both prime and subcontractor for multiple federal agencies:
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Army Engineering & Support Center
- U.S. Air Force
- Missile Defense Agency
- Defense Logistics Agency
- U.S. Department of State
Our strong financial position and significant bonding capacity – $50 million single project and $300 million aggregate – give us the strength to successfully execute a broad range of services. To date, ASRC Construction has completed more than $1 billion in projects for federal agencies throughout the world.
- Comprehensive understanding of and compliance with federal regulations, including FAR, DFARS, FAA AMS, CFR, and a robust DCAA-approved purchasing and ERP system
- Secret-level clearance allows us to support sensitive missions with direct impact on national security
- Systems are NIST SP 800-171 compliant